[mobile-iwg] Meeting minutes: Sequoyah bi-weekly call - 20 September 2010

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, we had no attendees for this meeting today. The proposed agenda will be discussed in the next meeting, which will be held on October 18. Any other items in the agenda, besides the ones listed below, will be added / changed on demand.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings/Agenda10Oct18

=SR1 released=
- fix for supporting new Android qualifiers in our localization framework integrated
- last minute fix (related to loading strings.xml file in Java 1.5 in some environments) integrated

=Currently working on LFE improvements - for Indigo:
- Support to other localizable resources (img, snd, vdo): code ongoing
- Improvements on the treatment of StringArrays
- SCRUM agile development adopted
  -- we'll publish in the mailing list the goals of the sprints
  -- anyone is welcome to join us - we can have daily meetings via conf calls
- GOAL for this sprint: change the model to deal correctly with StringArray and make the editor compliant

=From Last Pulsar meeting=
- Request to review OMTP for future discussion
- OMTP Testing Terminal: recommendations to which ATF proposal is compliant

=ATF call for suggestions=
- name for the component
- proof of concept

=SR2=
- we need to propagate some bugs from the trunk (indigo) to SR2

=Project Move=
- Sequoyah migration from dsdp to tools will cause some work
- MTJ and Mobile Web Tools will move under Sequoyah
- Download and Web locations will change
- Want to keep project names as flat as possible

=Eclipse Summit Europe=
  -- Proposed session accepted by committee on Pulsar/EMIWG
  -- Ronnie to provide presentation template on proposed topics to mailing list by next week
  -- We are going to help with slides and procedure steps for a demo

=Any news from=
  -- NDK Support
  -- Web Tools

If you have suggestions on the agenda, please let us know or edit the wiki page for the next call.

Best,
 Marcel

Back to the top