Re: [mobile-iwg] Pulsar Meeting Reminder

I'm traveling this week and won't have a chance to attend.

Thanks,
Craig

On 8/25/10 9:26 AM, Ronnie.King@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Event Invitation

Title:

Pulsar Meeting Reminder

Location:

Conference Call Details : http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MonthlyMeetings

When:

September 2, 2010 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM

Organizer:

Ronnie.King@xxxxxxxxx

When: Occurs every 2 weeks on Thursday effective 9/2/2010 until 6/30/2011 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Where: Conference Call Details : http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MonthlyMeetings Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments. Hi All, After discussing with a few of the Pulsar team members, we have decided to move the recurring Pulsar bi-weekly call to next week so that we can offset the Sequoyah project call. Please let me know if there are any concerns with this change. Regards, Ronnie