[mobile-iwg] Minutes from Pulsar meeting

Title: Minutes from Pulsar meeting
EMIWG Meeting Minutes – 12 Aug 2010

Attendees:

Marcel Gorri
Daniel Pastore
Paul Beusterien
Eric Cloninger
David Dubrow

Agenda/Discussion:

- Status for SR1:
RC1 milestone build will be done by end of this week (tomorrow)
No new features but Markus advised that generating builds for each milestone is good practice

- Eric and Paul will be at Eclipse Day at Googleplex:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Day_At_Googleplex_2010
Eric will present on Eclipse Sequoyah for Android App Developers
Paul will present on Tools for Mobile Web

- Lynn Gayowski is preparing for JavaOne and has asked for volunteers who will be in the Bay Area September 19-23 from Pulsar/Sequoyah to be in the Eclipse booth.

If I missed anything (or any mistakes), please let me know. :)

BR,
David

Project & Information Links:

Pulsar Release - http://www.eclipse.org/pulsar/