[mobile-iwg] Pulsar Meeting Minutes - 29 July 2010

EMIWG Meeting Minutes – 29 July 2010

Attendees:

Daniel Franco

Daniel Pastore

Craig Setera

Marcel Gorri

James Virdee

Ronnie King

Agenda/Discussion:

-          Craig was looking for feedback/plan on mobile industries interest in E4.

o   Ronnie : At this time there is no group pushing for E4 adoption within the mobile space. We should however get some effort toward evaluating compatibility  in the near term.

o   Action : Ronnie to discuss with Eric/Gorkem on possible actions for testing E4 builds

-          Updates for TMW from Paul B

o   Working on project creation review document for August

o   Paul will host a project review and product demo at the Sequoyah meeting on Aug 9

-          Marcel provided a description on current plans around the auto test framework

-          James Virdee provided a description of the current efforts in Nokia & Symbian Foundation around Eclipse based auto test

-          Other teams to possibly download/evaluate the current components in Symbian

o   Ronnie/James available to support

o   Action : James please provide confirmed links to the latest content on SF

-          Daniel requested feedback on the current localization plans that are provided on the Sequoyah wiki/blog (links to information below)

o   http://sequoyahproject.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/post11/

Project & Information Links:

Pulsar Release - http://www.eclipse.org/pulsar/

Eclipse Mobile Industry Working Group - http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG

Sequoyah Project (Eclipse for Mobile) -  http://www.eclipse.org/sequoyah/

Sequoyah Blog - http://sequoyahproject.wordpress.com/

Please let me know if I missed anything, or if there is anything else to add.

Regards,

Ronnie

Back to the top