Re: [mobile-iwg] New component idea available: Automation Test Framework

Title: Re: [mobile-iwg] New component idea available: Automation Test Framework
Hi Marcel,

As discussed in the Pulsar call, please take a look at the following Symbian Foundation package: http://developer.symbian.org/main/source/packages/test

The TEF framework has been used extensively within Symbian for building application test coverage for areas like application certification etc. You can also get more details from the package owner, name is on the wiki.

Regards,
Ronnie