[mobile-iwg] Meeting minutes: Sequoyah bi-weekly call - 12 July 2010

Hello Sequoyah Followers!

I hope your week is starting off well. Now that the World Cup is over for another 4 years, we can hopefully concentrate on work (myself included).

Today we had our bi-weekly meeting and the minutes are posted at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sequoyah/PhoneMeetings/Agenda10Jul12. There are several points that I would like to make as a result of this call...
  • Beginning 26 July 2010, we will begin following the lead of the Pulsar meetings and alternate between technical discussions and project planning. While any topic is valuable at any time, we will try to focus the meetings appropriately. It could be that different individuals from the same organization would be appropriate at the different meetings. The 26 July meeting will be for technical discussions and the following meeting on 9 August will be for project planning.
  • The time for the meeting has been permanently pushed back 1 hour to allow attendees from the Eastern Time Zone to have their lunch before filling their heads with Big Ideas. :-) The new time is 17:00 UTC (14:00 BR, 13:00 ET, 12:00 CT, 10:00 PT)
  • We would like to have a demo of the web tools from Symbian. Paul, the previous demo you did overlapped the Sequoyah call, so we were not able to attend. Would the August 9 meeting time be available for you? We would also want to understand how you propose to fit the web tools into a Sequoyah release and who would be doing the work.
  • Everyone who is interested should review the proposal that Marcel has made for the automated test framework. The proposal is linked from the Sequoyah Blog. http://sequoyahproject.wordpress.com/2010/06/28/post9/
Thanks for attending!

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Eclipse Sequoyah Project Lead