From: Daniel Pastore <kpqb38@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, May 11, 2010 at 17:21
Subject: Re: Create inbox for Sequoyah
To: "Webmaster(Matt Ward)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi guys,

instead of creating a new inbox and having two ways to report a bug for Pulsar, isn't it better to add us as CCs ins this inbox?

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 17:03, Webmaster(Matt Ward) <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

 An inbox with that name already exists and is assigned to the Pulsar working group.  Would sequoyah.pulsar-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx be ok?

-Matt.

Daniel Pastore wrote:
Hi Matt,

as part of our effort on getting things right in Sequoyah, could you please create another inbox for us?
It would be pulsar-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pulsar-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

When you give me the go ahead I'll create a new component in Sequoyah to contain these bugs.

Daniel Pastore

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ