Re: [mobile-iwg] Pulsar Meeting Reminder - 3 Jun 2010

Do you expect these will go lice in time for Helios?

On 6/2/2010 3:16 PM, ERIC CLONINGER wrote:
Motorola's status: Our team has created the files that we need. At
this moment the content is in the hands of our verification team, and
the next step is push this content to the staging repository and test.
 Once test is complete, we should be ready to go live with the Pulsar
package release.

-e