RE: [mobile-iwg] Pulsar Meeting Reminder - 3 Jun 2010

Title: Pulsar Meeting Reminder - 3 Jun 2010

Hi Ronnie,

Fyi – tomorrow is a national holiday in Brazil, and Eldorado’s team will not attend this call.

Here is a quick status of Helios:

- Overall status: on track; no major issues; missing decision about “download stats” for MTJ and Pulsar (it should be taken by this Friday); may need to generate a new build of MTJ for RC4 with a “SDK Manual” contribution integrated by Gustavo (my understanding is that this is about Help content only).

- Sequoyah status:

   - Theoretically we already have our “final” build available; with “download stats” enabled. Hopefully no major issues will be found… :)

- MTJ status:

   - Need confirmation about “download stats”: should we implement it in MTJ? No source code would be changed, just p2 xml files.

   - We are checking with Gustavo which is the final build of MTJ to be released with Helios, and therefore integrated into Pulsar package. Since we didn’t get a reply from him yet, we are assuming MTJ RC3 = RC2 = RC1. A new build may be generated for RC4 next week.

   - API report: done this week by Daniel Pastore; no feedback received; we are assuming it’s ok.

- Pulsar status:

   - Need confirmation about “download stats”: should we implement it in Pulsar? No source code would be changed, just p2 xml files.

   - It should be updated on demand with new build IDs of MTJ and/or Sequoyah.

We are now looking close at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Final_Daze to make sure we deliver Helios with no last minute stress.

Thanks and regards,

Ruth Soliani
Software Project Manager