[mobile-iwg] Final Daze doc

Hello all,

Not sure if everyone saw this come across the cross project list, but
it's important information for us to understand and abide by as we
come down to the release date.
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Final_Daze

Will we want download stats? Are we set up for it?

There are several important dates where certain actions must be taken.
Let's make sure we cover those early and monitor the results since
Brazil is 1 hour ahead of EDT at this point.  There is a "go/no-go" on
June 22 for Pulsar from the maintainer.  I'm not sure if this action
is taken by Daniel Pastore as the build master, me as the Sequoyah
lead, or Ronnie as the Pulsar lead.

As for Wednesday the 23rd, I would hope that any problems would be
caught long before the switch is flipped, but we should all plan to be
at our desks and trying things out and being available for emergency
procedures. I am always on GTalk with my work email address and often
with my personal address (dcp874 at myemployername dot com and
eh+mylastname at gmail dot com). I will make a point of being on AIM
and Yahoo IM the next few weeks (user name is ehcloninger).

Thanks for all your hard work getting us to this point. Hopefully all
the attention to detail will result in an easy release in 3 weeks.

Regards

-E

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Senior Product Manager, MOTODEV Studio for Android

Back to the top