[mobile-iwg] Re: Eclipse Sequoyah Release/Graduation review slides: DRAFT 1

Hi Eric -- your docuware for Helios looks great. When you get a chance, we'll also need that brief half-page or so text file summarizing the release. Thanks.

Did you submit your IP Log for Helios? You mentioned that the docuware was your last requirement, but I don't recall seeing your IP Log submission.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx