[mobile-iwg] Fwd: Re: [epp-dev] M7 Testing

M7 is to be released today.  Some needs to make sure the Pulsar package has been tested.  I believe Gustavo is the official package maintainer but I am not sure if he is available.   Can someone else help with the testing?

Ian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] M7 Testing
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:40:48 +0200
From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the organization!

20100506-2006 is the correct build and the download link is this
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/36/download/20100506-2006/
(as Steffen pointed out)

The SOA package is not building because of a missing dependency:
!MESSAGE Missing requirement: EPP SOA Feature 1.3.0.20100501-0726 (org.eclipse.epp.package.soa.feature.feature.group 1.3.0.20100501-0726) requires 'org.eclipse.swordfish.tooling.feature.feature.group 0.0.0' but it could not be found

It looks link this feature has been renamed or splitted into several features. SOA team - can you provide more information?

Thanks and regards,
Markus