[mobile-iwg] Taking a break with Pulsar / EMIWG

Hello colleagues / friends!

It has been an incredibly great experience to see this group come together, and start collaborating on Mobile technologies in the Eclipse community.
I'm proud to have been part of this!

For now, I will take a short break as I am transitioning employers.

I will re-subscribe to this mailing list with my private email address, and will stay informed what is going on.
The good news is that my new job is also in the Mobile industry, and I hope my future employer will let me participate in Eclipse, and i can join officially again soon.

Until then, I hope Ian, Ronnie and the others will keep the momentum going!

All the best,  "I'll be back!"

Christian

Back to the top