[mobile-iwg] (no subject)

Hi folks,

Ian Skerrett asked me to forward the slides that were shown at the Pulsar meeting at EclipseCon last week. These slides are a high level overview of our thoughts on creating an architecture for mobile tooling on top of Eclipse. In considering this architecture, it would be great if we can all share our ideas on what else might belong in the architecture, what does NOT belong, and what can we get for free from the other projects.

Regards,

Jon Dearden & Ken Wallis

---

Jon Dearden

Senior Software Developer, Eclipse Tools I Research In Motion

4701 Tahoe Blvd., Mississauga, ON L4W 0B4 I 905.629.4746 x15333 I Mobile: 519.500.2167