[mobile-iwg] EMIWG/Sequoyah member meeting agenda

This is our proposal. Feel free to amend, offer suggestions.

Ian, I'm assuming you will moderate and act as the Parliamentarian.

* EMIWG (Ian)
** Review the charter
** Review the scope
** Steering committee membership. Any changes needed?
** Who is the customer? Who are we trying to reach?

* Each company present what they do and why they in this meeting

* Sequoyah (Eric)
** Review the charter
** Review membership and roles
*** Leadership
*** Build
*** Development
*** Status of proposed members (1 RIM, 3 Nokia, Diego Sandin, Symbian?)
** Where it resides
** What it contains
** Scope
** Relationship to EMIWG and Pulsar
** Status of the Project
*** Helios train
*** Pulsar EPP

* P2/Mylyn discovery (Christian, Ronnie)

* The future of DSDP
** Sequoyah in the Tools project (Eric)
** What is a container project (Ian, Mike or Wayne)
** Status of MTJ within Sequoyah (Christian)

* Sequoyah roadmap for 2010 (Round table)
** Motorola/Eldorado ideas (Ruth)
** Sony-Ericsson/Motorola tools (Eric & ?)
** MTJ/Java ME (Christian/Jon)
** Symbian (Paul)
** Nokia (Ronnie)
** Google?

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Senior Product Manager, MOTODEV Studio for Android

Back to the top