[mobile-iwg] Pulsar Call this week, Thursday

Hello Everyone,

For this weeks Eclipse Mobile Industry Working Group (Pulsar) call-in details, time (in your timezone) and phone numbers, see the Wiki page at:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-28-Jan-2010

From my side, I would like to talk about the following topics:

EclipseCon conference:
- Mobile Panel
- Pulsar Face-to-Face meeting
(Possible MTJ meeting aswell?)

Helios Release Train:
- Status of Sequoyah move
- Status of P2/Mylin porting of Pulsar SDK downloader
- Who represents in EPP calls?

If there is more topics you would like to cover, please reply to this mail, or - even better - update the Wiki agenda.

Christian

Back to the top