[mobile-iwg] Reminder - Technical Pulsar Call, Thursday Oct 22nd

Hi Everyone,

Just as a reminder, please remember that tomorrow is another Pulsar / Eclipse Mobile Industry Working Group Call.

I would like to keep the agenda technical, and make more progress on our 2010 Feature plans.

Please see for Dial-In information: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-22-Oct-2009

And take special note of any Summer/Winter Time-Zone adjustments. My Table on the WIKI may be wrong, I know parts of Brazil have switched to Daylight Savings Time.

Use this website to find your time: