Re: [mobile-iwg] Mobile Web meeting minutes

I added Tasneem (the Tech Lead for our web tools project).

Thanks,
Paul

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry I should have mentioned that if I missed some other attendees (or spelt names wrong) I apologize and please feel free to update the minutes.

Ian

From: mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:30 AM
To: 'Mobile Industry Working Group'
Subject: [mobile-iwg] Mobile Web meeting minutes

All,

Yesterday we had a meeting to discuss how we could develop a mobile web developer roadmap for Pulsar.   Here are the meeting minutes and a wiki page to track progress.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MobileWebRoadMap/MeetingOct19

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MobileWebRoadMap

Our next meeting will be Nov. 2, 2009 at 1pmET.

[Note to all that experience the conference bridge problems.  It is suggest we all use the USA numbers, sorry to all us Canadians.  L]

U.S.  1-866-394-4146

U.S. Caller Paid:  1-480-629-1624

Participant Passcode:  874 515 514#

Ian Skerrett