[mobile-iwg] Sequoyah calendar at Google

Hello TmL team,

As discussed in our bi-weekly meeting, I've created a calendar for
Eclipse Sequoyah.

The ical link is
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/643vmsuq868kg97ffjk4pj1b2g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If the TmL/Sequoyah committers will send me their gmail addresses, I
will give them modification rights. At this point, all I've added is
the bi-weekly meeting, but we need to start filling in milestones for
TmL 0.4, Galileo SR2, and Helios.

Christian, if you want to start putting Pulsar mielstones on the
calendar, I can add you as an editor as well.

Regards

Eric

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)