RE: [mobile-iwg] Reminder: Pulsar Conference call Thursday, Oct 8

I won't be able to attend today,

Best regards

-----Original Message-----
From: mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christian Kurzke
Sent: onsdag den 7 oktober 2009 23:54
To: Mobile Industry Working Group
Subject: [mobile-iwg] Reminder: Pulsar Conference call Thursday, Oct 8

This week's conference call falls into a busy week for everyone in the
Mobile Industry, and many may be traveling to/from CTIA.

I would like to nevertheless try and have this week's Pulsar call, wrap
up the release of our Pulsar 3.5.1 package and check in on the status of
our discussions around the 2010 roadmap.

Please see the call-in information at:

Our participants in Brazil, make sure you take into account any
"Daylight Savings Time" offsets... ;)

mobile-iwg mailing list