[mobile-iwg] Reminder: Pulsar Conference call Thursday, Oct 8

Hi,

This week's conference call falls into a busy week for everyone in the Mobile Industry, and many may be traveling to/from CTIA.

I would like to nevertheless try and have this week's Pulsar call, wrap up the release of our Pulsar 3.5.1 package and check in on the status of our discussions around the 2010 roadmap.

Please see the call-in information at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-08-Oct-2009

Our participants in Brazil, make sure you take into account any "Daylight Savings Time" offsets... ;)

Christian

Back to the top