RE: [mobile-iwg] Participating in WIPJAM Session at CTIA

Title: marbil

Hi all,

I am in the process, hush-hush, of getting a book deal with Manning publishing. As part of the title I will add an Appendix on the IDE ecosystem and want to add some info there on the Pulsar initiative. Hope I will get some support from the Pulsar folks ;)

--

Kind Regards

Schalk Neethling

Developer - AfriGIS - Mobile