[mobile-iwg] Sony Ericsson SDK in Pulsar

Hi,

Sony Ericsson has now looked into being an SDK provider for Pulsar.

We have p2-ized our SDK installer successfully, however, we are in the midst of releasing a new version of

our SDK, version 2.5.0.4, which we would then include in the Pulsar release.

We are also not quite through the process of setting up a server for the update site to reside on.

A question on the testing of the milestone releases, does this mean that each vendor tests their respective

SDK installer, or is it a complete testing of the Pulsar release? Have we settled on any testing specification for

a milestone release?

Br Tomas

Back to the top