[mobile-iwg] Investigate how to use mylyn discovery mechanism on pulsar package

Hi,

After the first pulsar release, we started to evaluate some possible ways to improve it. one interesting technology that is already available on Galileo is the mylyn connector discovery. Mylyn solution is quite similar to what pulsar quick install view provides, but with some additional features.

I just opened a bug on pulsar (there is also one on mylyn) in order to investigate how we could have a single discovery mechanism and UI that could be used by both pulsar and mylyn. We already had a meeting with some mylyn folks and they are open to any change that is necessary to be made on their solution to make it more generic.

This is just an initial investigation and the initial idea is to have as output a plan of how to go on with a common solution between mylyn and pulsar package.

gep

Back to the top