[mobile-iwg] No meeting this week, next STRATEGY meeting July 16th

Hello team,

After all our collective effort to make this coordinated "Pulsar Launch" a first success, it is time to sit back, reflect on our past progress, and plan the new work ahead.

The last few months were incredibly productive, and we have set a new standard for "easy to use", truly integrated Mobile Development Environments.
Now we need to look ahead and start working on our SR1 release and beyond.

As proposed on our last call before Pulsar, let's re-focus our calls to a "once per month" schedule for now, and use the email list for day-to-day communications.

Our next strategy meeting will be July 16th, with a preliminary agenda at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-16-Jul-2009

Please review, and let me know what else you want to put on the agenda for discussion.

Everyone again a big THANK YOU for your commitment to this industry effort, and for your help in bringing out this first release.
Best Regards,

Christian

Back to the top