Re: [mobile-iwg] FW: Eclipse Pulsar Logos

I like the one on page 2. Not sure what you use for an icon though.
The concept on page 4 is ok, but I think the smaller sphere in the logo should replace the larger sphere and be in the background. Then the small version of the sphere is good as an icon.

Sorry, but I don't like page 3. It looks like something for the Public Broadcasting System.
I've symbols like what's on page 7 in a men's magazine. I really don't recommend that one.

"Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mobile-iwg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/19/2009 08:37 AM

Please respond to
ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Mobile Industry Working Group <mobile-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Mobile Industry Working Group'" <mobile-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[mobile-iwg] FW: Eclipse Pulsar Logos

All,

Here are some update Pulsar logos.  Comments and feedback are welcome.

Ian

[attachment "ECLO017_Pulsar_logo_v02.pdf" deleted by Mark Rogalski/Austin/IBM] _______________________________________________
mobile-iwg mailing list
mobile-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx