[mobile-iwg] Nokia Code Contribution for Pulsar

We should be able to handle the IP review of Nokia’s Pulsar code contribution to MTJ.   This is based on some assumptions:

  1. Nokia is the copyright owner for 100% of the code; ie. it is written all by Nokia employees and contains no third party libraries.
  2. The code contribution is not huge.
  3. The code is not implementing an industry standard that might have IP considerations  (I am assuming this is not the case)
  4. The code is submitted in the next 2-3 weeks.

Christian, someone on the MTJ team will need to create a CQ and follow the IP process.  Please send me the CQ number and I will make the IP team aware of it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing