[mobile-iwg] Next Bi-Weekly meeting: Thursday, April 23rd

Just a reminder, our next Bi-Weekly Pulsar call is coming up on Thursday, usual time and location.

See the meeting Website for your local time and dial-in information.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-23-April-2009

This is a joint Strategy / Technical meeting.

I will post a proposed agenda before the meeting, my main topics are:

-Review of the technical work items / Bugzilla entries
-Review of the overall timeline / Can we still achieve the Galileo goal with the available HC

In the Strategy part, I would like to review the Participation Guidelines.

Anyone have any other agenda items they would like to include in the call?

See you all Thursday

-Christian

Back to the top