Re: [mobile-iwg] Weekly (Technical) Pulsar Call - Thursday, April 9th

Title: Re: [mobile-iwg] Weekly (Technical) Pulsar Call - Thursday, April 9th
Hi Christian,

I have allocated two developers on my team to start research on the p2 engine and viewer requirements as of today. I’ll work on updating the wiki pages to reflect the areas that we are planning on contributing to.

Some areas that would be helpful to clarify:

  • Are we tracking the feature discussions in MTJ’s bugzilla as we do in other projects such as CDT? If so, should there be a Pulsar component added?
  • Do you have a location in MTJ svn for hosting the code?

Regards,
Ronnie