Re: [mobile-iwg] Pulsar graphic

Hello! all,

We are a startup company situated in the incubator o four university (Brazil) , our project is to provide  mobile solutions to people and companies. We take interest in the project Pulsar and we would like to contribute, because project in within the technology in our competency and core business. in this first time i would like to contribute to the creation of the logo, suggesting some ideas.

Tanks,

José Carlos de Missias
José Eduardo Santana