[mobile-iwg] draft press release

We would like to announce the Mobile WG to the press on March 10th.  Attached is a draft copy of the release.   It would be great to have quotes from the different working group member companies included in the release and approval for your company to mention in the release.   Can you please get back to me before February 27, with your quote and approval.

Please feel free to send me an e-mail, if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227

blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com

twitter: https://twitter.com/ianskerrett

Register Now for EclipseCon 2009, March 23-26