[mobile-iwg] Device Data Proposal Discussion

Per Christian's request on the call today, I'm starting the discussion about this potential project on the mailing list. My hastily thrown together slides are located at https://opensource.motorola.com/sf/go/doc1363?nav=1 thanks to Christian. As I mentioned on the call today, these were thrown together and are by no means complete.

Some discussion topics I would like to throw out there:
* Is this something that people believe would be useful?
* Is this something that people believe should be considered by the working group?
* What platforms make sense to address?
* What is the best approach to moving forward?

Other thoughts?
Thanks,
Craig

Back to the top