To: "Mobile Industry Working Group" <mobile-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:08 PM
Subject: [mobile-iwg] Reminder: Mobile Industry Working Group Conference Call - Thursday Jan 29th

As a reminder:

In the last meeting we decided to have a more *technical focussed* conference call on Jan 29th.

For your local timezone please use this link:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=29&year=2009&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=224

The proposed agenda for the call (including dial-in numbers) is posted on the Wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMIWG/MembersCall-29-January-2009

Some Highlights of what we need to discuss:

* Feedback on proposed Face-to-Face meeting the Monday before EclipseCon (parallel to New Members meeting!)

* There has been a lot of discussions over in the MTJ project which impact the WG. I can give a brief summary to the WG.
* Questions on how the new Sun WTK will impact EMIWG.
* Update and new ideas about Eclipse Packaging of SDKs
* Impact of packaging on SDK manufacturers

* Call for contributors to:
  * MADK UI Flow
  * Packaging format spec
  * MADK plugin