Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 1:17 PM
Subject: [work] [mobile-iwg] Process to join the working group

We plan to formally create the Mobile Industry Working Group (MIWG) late next week.  To formally indicate your desire to participate in this working group, please do the following:

  1. Guidelines for participation in the MIWG have been defined in the charter.  Please review these guidelines and determine what level your organization would like to participate.  http://www.eclipse.org/org/industry-workgroups/mobilewg.php
  2. Participation in a working group is open to Eclipse Foundation Members.  Organizations that are members of the Eclipse Foundation may designate one individual to act as the representative on the working group and designate a limited number of delegates.  The Eclipse Foundation representative for each member organization will need to approve their organization’s participation in the MIWG.    They should do so by sending an e-mail to this mailing list, indicating if they would like to be a member participate or steering committee participant and they agree to the participation guidelines.
  3. Individual members of the Eclipse Foundation need only to send a message to this mailing list indicating they would like to participate.
  4. A complete list of members and the individual representatives will be maintained on the MIWG wiki.

I appreciate this is a new process so if there are any questions please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing