[mobile-iwg] FW: OSiM World Series 2009 - Media Partner Invite

Based on the Mobile IWG goal of driving awareness of Eclipse in the mobile market, is this conference series the mobile iwg would like to support?

From: Higgins, Fiona [mailto:fiona.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 9:14 AM
To: ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OSiM World Series 2009 - Media Partner Invite

OSiM World Series 2009

Dear Ian

My name is Fiona Higgins and I am writing with regards to the OSiM World Series taking place in 2009. OSiM will be back next year with 3 events taking place in 3 continents. OSiM USA will be returning to San Francisco on the 11th-12th March 2009 and will be followed by our brand new OSiM Asia event, taking place in Hong Kong on the 12th-13th May 2009. And then, OSiM World will be back, but this time in Amsterdam on the 15th & 16th September 2009.

The Open Source in Mobile Ecosystem at your Fingertips

 - Acknowledged as THE Meeting Place for the OSiM Ecosystem
 - Double event growth year on year
 - 62% C level / Director / VP delegate attendance
 - 55% operator and application developer delegate attendance
 - 60+ countries represented
 - 200+ speakers presenting on landmark agendas

Your OSiM Series 2009 Advisory Board Includes:

1. Ari Jaaksi, Vice President, Software, Nokia
2. Hadi Nahari, Principal Security Architect, eBay
3. Morgan Gillis, Executive Director, LiMo Foundation
4. Erik Jacobson, Product Manager, Symbian
5. Fabrizio Capobianco, Chief Executive Officer, Funambol
6. Jason Whitmire, General Manager, Mobile Solutions, Wind River
7. Jim Zemlin, Executive Director, The Linux Foundation
8. Malik Kamal-Saadi, Principal Analyst, Informa Telecoms & Media
9. Andreas Constantinou, Research Director, VisionMobile
10. Shane Coughlan, Opendawn ICT Consultancy

Eclipse is of key interest to our target audience for these events, therefore I would like to invite you to patner across the whole OSiM World Series.

Please let me know if you would like to go ahead and we can discuss our partnership in more detail.

Kind regards

Fiona Higgins
Senior Marketing Executive

Informa Telecoms & Media
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 5289
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7017 5657
Email: fiona.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxx

URL     http://www.telecoms.com
            http://www.informamedia.com

Informa Telecoms & Media
Business intelligence for the global telecoms and media markets
URL      http://www.informatm.com

Informa Telecoms & Media is a trading name of Informa UK Limited. Registered in England under no. 1072954

The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of viruses, no responsibility is accepted by Informa for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof. Messages to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return and delete the message and any attachments. Further enquiries/returns can be sent to postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top