Re: [mmt-dev] QVTo currency

Hi Sergey

Don't you want to move to GIT too?

    Regards

        Ed

On 17/06/2012 21:02, Sergey Boyko wrote:
Hi Ed,

I think moving to Buckminster is reasonable. Please, raise bugzilla if you don't mind.

TIA,
  Sergey

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Sergey

CVS ends in December, so QVTo must move to GIT for Kepler; now seems like a good break point.

Rather than update the deprecated Athena build for GIT, it's probably easier to migrate the build to Buckminster for which I've successfully re-used Adolfo's MDT/OCL setup for QVTd. Reusing again for QVTo should be only slightly painful.

Are you happy for me to raise the Bugzillas for a GIT migration and a Buckminster Hudson job?

   Regards

       Ed Willink