Re: [mmt-dev] Development setup for QVTo

Hi

QVTo is easy. Just check all the plugins out of CVS, then close *.emof.*, *.ecore.* projects.

QVTo is going to have to move to EGIT before Dec 2012. The day of the Juno release is a good breakpoint.

Once QVTo is on EGIT, you can create a fork on GITHUB. If this is helpful we can get a move on.

If you're wanting to improve the current code you might want to contact nicolas.f.rouquette _at_ jpl.nasa.gov for a pre-release of his patch that may well already do what you want.

     Regards

        Ed Willink