Re: [mihini-dev] Interested to contribute to mihini

Hi NIranjan Babu,

This is a great news! Please let us know when you are ready.

Cuero

From: mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Niranjan Babu (RBEI/EMT1)
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:04 AM
To: mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mihini-dev] Interested to contribute to mihini

Hello All,

I am NIranjan Babu, working at BOSCH, India.

We are using mihini for our internal demonstrators and prototypes, In this process we have a lot of documentation, examples that we have created and we would like to contribute the same.

We would also like to start off with some bug fixes also. But there are some policies at my organization, and there is a process to be followed before we commit to OSS projects.

I have already triggered the process and will be able to start my activity on mihini project  as soon as the process is complete.

Thanks and regards,

NIranjan Babu

Back to the top