[mihini-dev] Looking for new comitters

Hi All,

As you may have noticed, beside some activity on this mailing list, the project development is really slow (kind of stalled in fact). For this reason, we are looking for new people that would be interested in continuing Mihini so that it can adapt, and go through the M2M/IoT next challenges.

If we cannot find any volunteer, I will ask the project to be officially archived. I think that if the project is stopped, it needs to be advertised as such so that new comers know what to expect. Of course the source code and documentation will always be available.

If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Cuero

Back to the top