De : mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] de la part de satishbaganal iit [satishbaganal@xxxxxxxxx]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 21 novembre 2014 15:33
À : mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [mihini-dev] Mihini API Usage

Hi

 Following is my code

        ---Initialize
     assert(airvantage.init())

     --Creates and returns a new airvantage.asset#asset instance.
      asset = airvantage.newasset("house")

     --Starts a newly created #asset.
      assert(asset:start())

     --Creates and returns a #table instance
     --local tab1 = asset:newTable("bedroom", {"temperature", "humidity", "timestamp"}, "ram", "everyminute")

     --Adds a row of data to the table.
     tab1 :pushRow{ temperature=29.2, humidity=109.34, timestamp=os.time() }

    Please Guide me how do i use the following api's and if any
examples share me.

1. asset:sendUpdateResult(componentName, updateResult)

2. asset:setUpdateHook(hook)

3. asset.tree

Back to the top