Re: [mihini-dev] Mihini - questions/problems

Guy,

For what concern the ‘:8080 connection refused’, you could refer to my related post http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mihini-dev/msg00225.html and the tutorial from Abhay Ghatpande  http://blog.innobec.com/?p=817&lang=en

Dominique Torette,

From: mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sky69713@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: lundi 17 mars 2014 21:17
To: mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mihini-dev] Mihini - questions/problems

I installed LUA Development Tools in my existing Eclipse Java EE IDE (on my Mac). I also installed the Mihini Development Tools in the Eclipse IDE.
My questions are:
- For Mihini to use in Eclipse development I need to add a new "Execution Environment" (EE) in my Lua Project by "Configure Executing Environments" -> "Add" and use the the downloaded mihini-0.8 or mihini-0.9.zip file (which one should I take (or both, what is the difference between both)? If yes, will this mihini-0.8.zip / mihini-0.9.zip file (if added as an EE in eclipse) be copied "somewhere" in my Eclipse folder?
- The downloaded org.eclipse.mihini-incubation-0.9 11.32.46.zip file should only be used for e.g. installing the mihini (runtime)on a Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone Black, ...? I suppose it is therefore sufficient for developing in Eclipse to only install the Mihini Development Tools on my Mac?

I already played a little bit with Lua/Mihini. I encounter two problems (and already searched the web for possible solutions, but didn't find any):

When Run As -> Lua Remote Application I get the following errors:
lua: main.lua:1: module 'agent' not found:
no field package.preload['agent']
no file '/opt/mihini/lua/agent.lua'
no file '/opt/mihini/lua/agent/init.lua'
no file 'agent.lua'
no file '/tmp/MyFirstMihiniProject_main_10.x.x.x/agent.lua'
no file '/tmp/MyFirstMihiniProject_main_10.x.x.x/agent/init.lua'
no file '/opt/mihini/lua/agent.so'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
main.lua:1: in main chunk
[C]: ?

2. When trying to Export ...-> Mihini -> Lua Application Package I get the errors:

Unable to run export.
Unable to install package.
Connection to xxx:8080 refused

Thanks for your answers.

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The present message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended addressee and in case of a transmission error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this E-mail. Disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this document and its possible attachments is strictly forbidden.

SPACEBEL denies all liability for incomplete, improper, inaccurate, intercepted, (partly) destroyed, lost and/or belated transmission of the current information given that unencrypted electronic transmission cannot currently be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
Upon request or in conformity with formal, contractual agreements, an originally signed hard copy will be sent to you to confirm the information contained in this E-mail.

SPACEBEL denies all liability where E-mail is used for private use.

SPACEBEL cannot be held responsible for possible viruses that might corrupt this message and/or your computer system.