Re: [mihini-dev] Mihini Lua Client for ActiveMQ

Hi,

no, the java client works without...

Best Florian

Am 16.09.13 14:40, schrieb Benjamin Cabé:
I'm no MQTT in ActiveMQ expert but maybe the server is expecting the client to connect using a login password?

Benjamin--

De : Florian Pirchner <florian.pirchner@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : Mihini project developer discussions <mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : lundi 16 septembre 2013 14:32
À : mihini-dev <mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [mihini-dev] Mihini Lua Client for ActiveMQ

Hi,

we tried to use the Mosquitto server and things work properly.

So i think it is an active mq issue.

Best Florian

Am 16.09.13 12:43, schrieb Florian Pirchner:
We found the statement that closes the connection.

mqqtlibrary.lua -> client:handler -> MQTT.Utility.socket_receive(self.socket_client) returns errMsg "closed"

We are not sure what happens there?

Following MQTT Commands are sent:

lua -> activeMQ: SYN
amq -> lua: SYN, ACK
lua -> amq: ACK
amq -> lua: ACK

lua -> amq: PSH, ACK
amq -> lua: ACK
lua -> amq: PSH, ACK
amq -> lua: ACK
amq -> lua: PSH, ACK
lua -> amq: ACK
amq -> lua: FIN, ACK
amq -> lua: RST, ACK

What be great if anyone of you has an idea what happens.

Thanks, Florian