From:        Laurent Barthelemy <lbarthelemy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/02/2013 01:32 PM
Subject:        [mihini-dev] Mihini Milestone 0.9_M1 is available!
Sent by:        mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

We are currently doing the validation of the upcoming Mihini 0.9 release.
The first milestone, the 0.9_M1 is now available.

For those who already got the source from Mihini Git, you can update the master branch, a tag 0.9_M1 is set.

There is also a milestone package containing the source code, the Lua execution environment for Koneki, and documentation (as html files).
You can find it here:
http://download.eclipse.org/mihini/org.eclipse.mihini-incubation-0.9_M1.zip

Feel free to report us any issue you may have encountered using Mihini.
This is true for the 0.9 new additions (REST, GPIO, etc) and other features!
Doing so, we can discuss, analyze and improve the product before the final 0.9 release and the beginning of a new feature development cycle.

We hope you’ll enjoy it! J

Laurent.