[mihini-dev] PATHs issues

Hi,

I just had two PATH-related issues.

Firstly, the PATH is modified by appcon.lua, to add the bin/ directory…
But it adds it at the end of the PATH, which means that if we have an
executable called "lua" in /usr/bin, it will be found and launched first.

I suggest this way [1] for fixing this, because when appcon.lua runs, we
may assume that Mihini's binaries comes first.

Secondly, the LUA_PATH does not include ./?.lua… So I don't really see
how appcon could import the required libraries shipped with an application…

I tried this [2] and it worked because the Working Directory is
correctly set, but it may not be optimal.

Am I doing anything wrong ?

Regards,

Guilhem Saurel.

[1]