Re: [mihini-dev] Unit test results on Hudson

Yes indeed, it would be good that the test suite provides Hudson/Jenkins parse-able file as a result.

Silvere has that on his TODO list, I’ll create a ticket to track it.

Cuero

From: mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mihini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Benjamin Cabé
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:12 AM
To: mihini-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mihini-dev] Unit test results on Hudson

I improved the hackish, sed-based, processing of the unit tests result on the hudson job to correctly take into account the failing cases.

As I said, this is hackish in that the JUnit compatible XML file that is generated is missing information that would be important for displaying more meaningful results (e.g. the real test suite name instead of… foo :-))

It would be great if the unit testing framework had the ability to directly output a JUnit (or anything that would be hudson/jenkins friendly) result file.

Benjamin--

Back to the top