Re: [mihini-dev] SMS module

Hy,

I could finally track down the problem, the original error message was:

Aug  9 20:43:46 raspberrypi Mihini: 2012-08-09 20:43:46 GENERAL-ERROR: #011 [SMS] failed with Failed to setup New SMS URC

With some debuging I found out that I have to change the init() method in messaginghal.lua from

r = at.run("at+cnmi=3,1")

r = at.run("at+cnmi=1,1,0,0,0")

Now it works with my Bus 001 Device 005: ID 12d1:1506 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. E398 LTE/UMTS/GSM Modem/Networkcard !

Is this something that could be considered for an extraction into the configuration file?

thanks,
marco