Re: [mdt.dev] Project meta data is out of date for modeling.mdt

Thanks, Ed, fine with me. I appreciate the help.

Kenn

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:23 AM, Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kenn

I fixed the releases while fixing more significant MMT details. (Seems we can't have a release listed on the project page without it being in the Simulataneous Release.)

A few weeks ago, I added as many GIT repositories as I could see to the MDT repo list, so that MDT usage shows committers as mostly active rather than inactive. This restores the old CVS inheritance whereby all MDT projects were children of the container project. Hope this doesn't offend.

    Regards

        Ed Willink