Re: [mdt.dev] MDT Products in Bugzilla

Maybe, but this convention is well-established with other projects...

Kenn

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

+1 for OCL

But I'm not sure that this doesn't just move the problem from confusing component names to confusing product names.

I never know where MWE2 or Xtend belong so have to search; MWE has distinct EMF and EMFT identities.

Why not drop the sub-project (EMFT., MDT., ... ) altogether?

Users know they have a UML bug to report. This is easily found in a list of 50 projects as UML2 but much harder as MDT.UML2.

    Regards

        Ed