Re: [mdt.dev] Plans for Indigo

Hi Anthony, Kenn

The OCL plan is a working draft, awaiting the PMC wake up call to finish
it off.

Rest assured there will NOT be an OCL 4.0.0 for Indigo.

My current plans are to do the major development in MDT/OCL Examples,
and promote to non-examples immediately after Indigo so that there is a
full year to resolve ripples.

There will be an MDT/OCL 4.0.0 for Indigo+1.

The Indigo release will be 3.1 or 3.2 depending on whether we need an
interim release to freeze enhanced functionality after UML/EMF/Xtext break
Helios compatibility. I would like OCL 3.1Mx to remain a viable Helios
add-in for as long as possible.

[Most of the MDT/OCL 3.0.0 compatibility was actually a failure to move
away from emf.ocl a couple of years earlier.]

	Regards

		Ed Willink