[mdt.dev] Plans for Indigo

Team,

Sorry for being late with this (project plans are typically due by the end of September), but I have finally put a "rolled-up" plan in place for the upcoming Indigo release of MDT, accessible at http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.mdt. Project leads, please let me know as soon as your Indigo plans are ready so that they can be included in the overall MDT plan (so far, only OCL and UML2 are in place). Alternatively, if you're not planning a release, you may want to consider scheduling a termination review for your project (e.g., SBVR, IMM, MST, UML2 Tools?).

As a reminder, your plan should be located in the 'project-info' folder of your project's Web space in CVS. Ideally, you would have two files there - a plan.xml file (or soft link) which always holds the content of your current plan (and which is referenced from the portal), and a plan_<release>.xml file which holds the content for a specific release. This is useful so that, in the future, it's still possible to go back and look at the plan for a particular release.

If you're not sure how to structure the contents of your plans, please take a look at the ones for OCL and UML2 as examples. Of course, don't hesitate to contact me if I can help in any way...

Thanks,

Kenn

Back to the top